'Dealing with post-abortion syndrome' subject of Nov. 13 seminar | Events
From Shepherd's Heart Ministry:
You may or may not be aware of the number of men and women who have been wounded by abortion. Within the U.S. alone, 1 out of 3 women will have an abortion by age 45. If this issue is not addressed, abortion may lead to a life-long emotional & physical difficulty which is known as Post-Abortion Syndrome.
Dr. James Dill with Shepherd’s Heart Ministry has partnered with Dr. Grace English of C.A.R.E. (Christ-centered Abortion Recovery of East Texas) and they are presenting a workshop entitled “Dealing with Post-Abortion”.
This vital workshop will be on Tues, Nov. 13th from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm at the Potpourri House in Tyler, Texas. Our primary focus will be to educate and equip those in attendance to help serve and provide hope to those who may be suffering silently with this painful issue.
For more information:
Dr. Grace English, MD Dr. James Dill
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Ranger cheerleader tryouts moved to Dec. 13 due to possible inclement weather
- E. Texas woman dead, two men injured after Kilgore crash
- College offices will be closed Nov. 27-29 for Thanksgiving holiday
- Teen dead, another critically injured after wreck
- Kilgore fire department to take over operation of golf course