City of Troup rescinds boil water notice | Environment
From the City of Troup:
To City of Troup water customers of the following locations: Bounded on the north by E. Duval Street, on the east by S. Price St., on the west by S. Front Street, and south on FM 110 to and including CR 4801. This is essentially all customers in the S.E. quadrant of the City of Troup.
The Texas Commission on Environmental Quality has required the City of Troup public water system PWS ID 21200003, to notfy all customers in the affected area that their water is safe for consumption. Samples of our water have been tested for the presence of harmful bacteria. All results were negative. Thismeans that our water is safe to drink. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused. Our primary duty is to ensure that your drinking water is safe.
If you have quetions concerning this matter, you may contact John Phillips at 903-842-3128.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Ranger cheerleader tryouts moved to Dec. 13 due to possible inclement weather
- E. Texas woman dead, two men injured after Kilgore crash
- College offices will be closed Nov. 27-29 for Thanksgiving holiday
- Teen dead, another critically injured after wreck
- Kilgore fire department to take over operation of golf course
- Tyler students awarded donated bicycles for their good behavior
- HUG a Firefighter program eases kids' fears of firefighters in full gear
- Man texting and driving loses control, hits utility pole on Loop 323
- East Texans remember: 'America changed that day'
- Ables-Land Office Supply celebrates 50 years in business